- What is your minimum order quantity?
Our MOQ is 1. We can assemble a single prototype or thousands of units, whatever you need.
- What is your standard lead time?
Our standard turn time is 3 weeks from receipt of parts. We do offer quick turns to meet customer demands as needed.
- Can you ship outside of Oregon, or internationally?
Yes, we have shipped to numerous countries across the world. We also work with local companies so we can offer free local delivery to save them money on shipping costs.
- Can you build turnkey and labor only assemblies?
Yes, we can procure parts, or you can provide them, whichever you prefer.
- Do you do any testing?
Absolutely! We test 100% of our cables/harnesses and we can work with you to setup a functional test for any assembly that requires it.
- Do you have any certifications?
Yes, we are ISO 9001:2008 certified and AS9100 compliant. We are also women and minority owned certified.
- What standards do you adhere to for assembly?
We build to IPC/WHMA-A-620 for cables and IPC/WHMA-A-610 for circuit board assemblies.
- How complex are the assemblies you build?
We can build anything as simple as putting parts into bags or assembling complex multi-conductor cables and harnesses. If you’re not sure about your product, give us a call and find out.
- Do you perform final assembly and packaging?
Yes, we can build up PCBAs, cables and accessory kits, then put them all together into a finished product that can be packaged to your specifications and shipped to you or directly to your customer.
- Can you build RoHS Compliant (Lead-free) assemblies?
Yes, we can build lead-free assemblies if that is what you need.